Valid passport holders should allow 15-20 minutes to complete ESTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) application, if you have decided to apply for your ESTA online, please collect the mandatory documents and read the questionnaire carefully, in order to fill the form correctly. Fill out your personal information, answer security questions, finish the online application form, submit the payment using a credit card and our team will take care of the rest.
Once we receive your order for your ESTA, we will submit your application and send you the final result within 72 hours. Once approved it is not necessary to print out your ESTA. Approved ESTA is directly linked to your passport.
How do I get an ESTA for United States of America?
The application process for your ESTA online is a simple and easy way to obtain your travel authorization; you must hold a valid, unexpired passport to and apply for your ESTA at least 72 hours prior to your travel date. ESTA can be used to travel for holiday or business purposes. All travelers- infants, as well as adults or senior citizens, are required to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization. The estimated average time to complete the ESTA application is 20 minutes. ESTA is multi-entry travel authorization allowing citizens to visit the United States multiple times within 2 years, however, one visit must not exceed 90 days.
In order to apply for your ESTA you will need to provide the following:
- A valid passport;
- A valid Credit Card (to pay ESTA fee);
- Your contact information;
- Address while in the US;
- Recent employment information if applicable.
Can I get an ESTA online?
ESTA is multi-entry travel authorization allowing citizens to visit the United States multiple times within 2 years, however, one visit must not exceed 90 days. The estimated average time to complete the online ESTA application is 20 minutes. A quick explanation on how to apply for an ESTA online below:
- Make sure that your passport is valid for at least another 6 months. If you have dual nationality, you will be required to insert information from all your passports.
- You will be required to provide emergency contact information. The name, telephone number and email address of a person or entity that will be contacted in case of an accident or an emergency.
- You will have to provide U.S. Contact Person Details. The name, telephone number, and address.
- You will have to answer some standard background questions at the end of the application form.
- Pay the fee with your credit card.